crunchy pb&j bars
what you need
- 1/3 cup marshmallow crème
- 4 Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Blueberry Unfrosted toaster pastries
- 4 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's Crispix cereal
- 3 tablespoons candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Spread marshmallow crème on toaster pastries. Dot with peanut butter.
- Place on baking sheet lined with foil. Bake at 350°F for 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallow crème begins to melt. Remove from oven.
- Carefully swirl marshmallow crème and peanut butter over tops of toaster pastries.
- Sprinkle cereal and chocolate pieces on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 2 minutes more. Carefully transfer to wire rack. Cool at least 20 minutes. Cut each toaster pastry into halves.