dijonnaise dynamite salmon
what you need
- 1 (1-pound) bag Alaskan Sockeye salmon fillets, thawed
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pecan-flake cereal, crushed (Special K Cinnamon Pecan)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place the salmon on the baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and maple syrup, then spread on the tops of the fillets. Press the cereal on top of the mayonnaise.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown and the fish just opaque throughout, about 12 minutes.