dogs with mac and cheese
what you need
- 4 16oz. Ballpark Beef Franks
- 4 hotdog buns
- 1 cup prepared macaroni and cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cucumber
- Parsley Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup packed Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Pepper Sauce
- 10 small (1 cup) drained jarred peppadew or hot cherry peppers
- 2 jarred roasted red peppers (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch salt
- Prepare the hotdogs according to package directions and Place in the buns. Top with the mac and cheese and sprinkle with the tomatoes, red onions and cucumber. Top with sauces and serve.
- To make Pepper Sauce puree peppers, olive oil, cayenne, sugar and salt in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- To make Parsley Mayo combine the parsley and mayonnaise in a small food processor or blender and process until well blended. Stir in the pepper and serve.
Save time by using sriracha and ranch dressing in place of the Pepper Sauce and Parsley Mayo.