easy Mexican egg scramble
what you need
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can Rosarita Premium Whole Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup Egg Beaters Original
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Colby Jack cheese
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add tortillas and beans; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Add undrained tomatoes; stir to combine.
- Push bean mixture to one side of skillet. Add Egg Beaters; cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set. Gently turn to scramble; continue cooking until set. Combine with bean mixture; top with cheese.