what you need
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package Hormel Canadian Style Bacon
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package Hormel Pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper and/or onion, if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll dough; place on sprayed baking sheet. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to form 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Spread sauce over dough to within 2 inches of long sides and 1/2 inch of short sides. Evenly distribute bacon and pepperoni lengthwise down center, to within 1/2 inch of short sides. Top with cheese, bell pepper, onion and Italian seasoning. Fold long sides of dough over filling; press edges to seal.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.