family favorite chili mac
what you need
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 pound, 8 ounce) jar Ragu Old World Style Pasta Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- Cook ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until done.
- Stir in pasta sauce and chili powder.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni and heat through.
- Serve, if desired, with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
Make it your own with your favorite chili toppings.