fanciful fruit pizza
what you need
- 1 roll Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh or canned peach slices, drained, cut into thinner slices
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved or quartered
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan or spray with cooking spray. In pan, break up cookie dough; press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese.
- Stir jelly until smooth; spoon or brush over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. Cut into wedges or squares. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pizza.