festive fruit tartlets
what you need
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15 mini phyllo shells, baked from frozen
- 1 (8.25 ounce) can Del Monte Mandarin Oranges In Light Syrup, well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits in 100% Juice, well drained
- Mint leaves, optional
- Place cream cheese in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high heat 20 to 30 seconds or until softened.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture into each phyllo shell. Top with oranges and pineapple. Serve immediately. Garnish with mint, if desired.
For a simpler filling, substitute 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt or prepared vanilla pudding for the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla mixture.