fish bowl fun
what you need
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 package (3 oz.) Jell-O Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 9 Nilla Wafers, coarsely chopped
- 20 Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows, cut in half
- 8 Swedish Fish Soft & Chewy Candies
- Add boiling water to gelatin Mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1-1/4 cups.
- Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened.
- Remove any unmelted ice.
- Refrigerate gelatin 15 to 20 min. or until set but not firm; stir vigorously to create “bubbles.”
- Place chopped wafers in 4 clear plastic cups; cover with marshmallows and gelatin.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Top with candies just before serving.
Substitute 4 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies, coarsely chopped, for the Nilla Wafers.
This recipe is best prepared and Served the same day or within 24 hours