frosted reindeer cookies
what you need
- 1 roll Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vanilla creamy ready to spread frosting (from 1 pound container)
- 64 small pretzel twists
- 64 semisweet chocolate chips (approximately 1/4 cup)
- 16 gumdrops, cut in half
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well blended. Reshape into triangle-shaped log. If too soft to cut into slices, refrigerate up to 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350°F. With thin sharp knife, cut dough into 32 (1/4 inch) triangular slices. On ungreased cookie sheets, Place slices 2 inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 11 minutes or until set.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Frost cookies with frosting. Place 2 pretzel twists on each triangle near corners for antlers. Lightly press 2 chocolate chips into each cookie for eyes and 1 halved gumdrop for nose. Store between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container.
Just shape the cookie dough into a triangular log and slice for fun reindeer cookies ready in a flash.