frozen banana pops
what you need
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies
- 2 cups Kellogg's Froot Loops
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 4 firm ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 8 wooden ice cream sticks
- Measure desired cereal into shallow dish or pan. Set aside.
- In 1-quart saucepan, melt margarine and chocolate morsels over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture into second shallow dish or pan. Set aside.
- Peel bananas. Cut in half crosswise. Insert stick into cut end of each half.
- Immediately dip each banana in melted chocolate to coat evenly. Roll in cereal, pressing cereal gently into chocolate. Place on waxed paper-lined tray.
- Freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Serve frozen.
To store, wrap individually in foil or plastic wrap. Place in airtight container. Return to freezer.