frozen cheesecake squares
what you need
- 20 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 ounces BakeR'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of pan.
- How to soften cream cheese
- Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with Mixer until light and fluffy. Add 2 cups COOL WHIP; beat on low speed until blended. Spread over crust. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Microwave remaining COOL WHIP and chocolate in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and Mixture is well blended. Cool slightly. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan. Drizzle with chocolate Mixture.
Spoon chocolate Mixture into small resalable plastic bag; seal bag. Cut small piece from bottom corner of bag; squeeze to drizzle chocolate over dessert. Easy!