chocolate and toasted coconut yogurt bowl
what you need
- 2 (5.3 ounce) containers Yoplait Greek 100 vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup Nature Valley Oats 'n Dark Chocolate Protein Granola
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- Divide yogurt, granola and berries between 2 bowls.
- Top with toasted coconut.
Use your favorite flavor of yogurt in place of the vanilla yogurt.
To toast coconut, sprinkle in ungreased heavy skillet. Cook over medium-low heat 6 to 14 minutes, stirring frequently until browning begins, then stirring constantly until golden brown.
Toast coconut in advance, and store in resealable container.