glazed frank kabobs
what you need
- PAM Grilling cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Hebrew National deli mustard
- 1 package (16 ounces) Hebrew National 1/4-lb dinner franks, cut into 16 (1-1/2-inch) pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium ears fresh corn, shucked, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Prepare grill for medium heat.
- Combine chili sauce, brown sugar, and mustard in small bowl until blended. Set aside.
- Thread franks and vegetables alternately on 4 metal or heavy wooden skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill. Brush with half of the sauce; grill 5 minutes.
- Turn kabobs; brush with remaining sauce. Grill 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and franks are hot