gooey caramel coconut bars
what you need
- 8 Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Brown Sugar Cinnamon Unfrosted toaster pastries
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Line baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- Spread ice cream topping on top of toaster pastries. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle chocolate morsels and pecans on toaster pastries. Sprinkle coconut over tops.
- Bake at 350°F about 7 minutes or until topping is bubbly. Carefully transfer to cooling rack. Cool at least 20 minutes.
- Cut each toaster pastry into thirds.