Grands! pepperoni pizza bake
what you need
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands! Homestyle Refrigerated Original Biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni (1 1/2 inch)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; toss with pizza sauce and 1 cup cheese.
- Spread in sprayed 13x9-inch (3 quart) glass baking dish. Top with pepperoni and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
You won't believe how quickly this pan pizza goes together!