green bean casserole
what you need
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell’s
- Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cans Del Monte Blue Lake Cut Green Beans
- 2 2/3 cups French’s French Fried Onions
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in a 3-quart casserole.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir bean mixture. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.