green eggs and ham rolls
what you need
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large egg whites, beaten until frothy
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 3 slices Market Pantry Healthy Honey Ham
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil, then add egg whites.
- Swirl pan to spread egg whites into a round that covers bottom. Cook until whites are set, then slide onto a cutting board.
- When egg whites have cooled slightly, spread with pesto. Arrange spinach leaves, then ham slices on top in a single layer, then roll into a cylinder. Cut into 8 1-inch spirals and serve.
The rolls also taste good cold and can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 day.