grilled asparagus pizza
what you need
- 12 ounces aspargus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Archer Farms® Ultra Thin & Crispy Round Pizza Crust
- 2 small tomatoes, very thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Market Pantry® Finely Shredded Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Heat grill to medium.
- Meanwhile, toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brush the remaining tablespoon oil all over crust.
- Grill asparagus, turning, until charred and almost tender, about 6 minutes. Place crust on grill next to asparagus. When the bottom browns, flip crust over and sprinkle half of the cheese on top. Arrange tomatoes over cheese in a single layer and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- As soon as cheese melts, transfer asparagus to the pizza in a single layer. Remove from heat and sprinkle basil on top. Cut into 8 wedges.