grilled guacamole dippers
what you need
- Sprinkle with chopped tomatoes, cilantro and mix in some fresh garlic for a more zingy flavor.
- 2 large avocadoes, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup Market Pantry® Salsa
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons crumbled queso fresco or cotija
- Salt and black pepper
- Tostitos or Doritos for dipping
- Preheat a grill to high. Brush the cut sides of the avocadoes with the olive oil and place cut side down on the grill for 1-2 minutes or until nicely marked. Let cool slightly, top with the salsa, tomatoes, cilantro, garlic, cheese and salt and pepper. Serve with the corn chips.