Ore-Ida grilled steak salad
what you need
- 1/2 Package Ore-Ida Steak Fries
- 2 8-ounce New York strip steaks boneless
- 1/2 cup Heinz 57 Sauce
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, in pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or sliced
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- Cook steak fries according to package instructions.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper if desired.
- Grill steaks for 4 to 7 minutes on each side, or until cooked to desired doneness, basting often with 57 Sauce during last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Transfer to cutting board and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Cut diagonally into thin slices.
- To serve, combine lettuce, tomato and onion in a large salad bowl.
- Divide between 4 plates and arrange cooked steak fries over salad mixture.
- Fan the steak slices on top and sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese.
- Serve with your favorite salad dressing.
If desired, substitute Ore-Ida Steak Fries with Ore-Ida Crinkle Cut Fries.