ham and broccoli quiche
what you need
- 1 box Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 1/2 cups cubed (1/4 inch) cooked ham
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup Green Giant Select frozen broccoli florets, thawed, well drained on paper towel
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- Layer ham, cheese and broccoli in crust-lined pan. In medium bowl, beat eggs and milk with fork. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour over broccoli.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Smoked turkey can be used in place of the ham in this traditional quiche recipe.