ham and cheese crescent roll-ups
what you need
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 8 thin slices (8 ounces) cooked ham
- 4 thin slices (4 ounces) Cheddar cheese, each cut into 4 strips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham.
- Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.