ham and cheese potato tart
what you need
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded style
- 2 tablespoons Parkay Original Spread
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups Egg Beaters Original
- Heat oven to 400°F. Generously spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; microwave on 50% power 5 minutes or until thawed. Add Parkay and onion powder to potatoes; stir to combine. Spoon mixture into pie plate. Place mixed vegetables in same bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; microwave on 50% power 3 minutes or until thawed; drain.
- Meanwhile, press potato mixture over bottom and up sides of pie plate. Spoon ham, vegetables and cheese evenly over potatoes. Pour Egg Beaters over top of all.
- Bake on lower oven rack 25 minutes or until potatoes start to brown on outside and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 2 minutes before cutting into 4 wedges.
Use your favorite vegetable in this potato crust tart. Just be sure to cut any large pieces into small pieces.