Hawaiian bbq chicken sandwiches with Asiago slaw
what you need
- 1 Archer Farms® Rotisserie Chicken, or about 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 cup Archer Farms Sweet Pineapple Barbecue Sauce
- 3 cups broccoli slaw blend
- 1/2 cup Archer Farms Creamy Asiago Peppercorn Dressing
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple tidbits, drained
- 12 Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls, split
- 12 Archer Farms Jalapeno-stuffed Queen Olives
- Remove meat from chicken and shred. Combine chicken and barbecue sauce in medium saucepan. Heat on medium heat until very warm, stirring occasionally.
- Stir broccoli slaw, dressing and pineapple in another medium bowl.
- Layer chicken and slaw on rolls. Garnish with olives.
Substitute fresh pineapple in the slaw. Also use as a garnish in place of the olive if desired.