Ore-Ida hearty breakfast muffins
what you need
- 2 cups Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, diced
- 1 can canned cheddar cheese soup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 English muffins
- 4 eggs
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add Potatoes in an even layer and cook for 7 to 11 minutes, stirring every 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in ham, and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, mix together soup and milk, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through and smooth.
- To serve, divide muffin halves between four plates. Spoon about 1/2 cup of Potato mixture onto each muffin half and place one egg on each.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of soup mixture on top of each and serve immediately.
If desired, substitute diced cooked ham with diced cooked chicken or sausage.