holiday dream brownies
what you need
- 1 (19.8 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 (7 ½ ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup prepared creamy chocolate frosting
- 1 cup SKIPPY Creamy Peanut Butter
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for 13 x 9-inch baking pan cool.
- Using spoon, evenly drop marshmallow creme on cooled brownies.
- In small, microwave-safe bowl, microwave frosting on high 30 seconds or until smooth. Repeat with SKIPPY Creamy Peanut Butter.
- With spoon, drop frosting then peanut butter over marshmallow creme.
- Gently swirl with knife to marble cool completely in pan.
- To serve, cut into 24 bars.