hot cocoa cookies
what you need
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 4 packets Swiss Miss Cocoa Mix (do not use sugar-free mix)
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Calumet Baking Powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Jet-Puffed Vanilla Mallow Bits
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl with standing mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine next 4 ingredients. Gradually beat into butter mixture until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and Mallow Bits.
- Drop 2 tablespoons dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes; remove to wire racks and cool.