what you need
- 8 4 1/2 inch wooden skewers
- 8 Ball Park Angus Beef Hot Dogs
- 1/2 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs
- Heinz Yellow Mustard as garnish
- Heat oven to 350°F. Insert skewers lengthwise into frankfurters, leaving about 2 inches for a handle. With a sharp knife, score surface of frankfurters about 1/4 inch deep, spiraling from end to end.
- Spread ketchup and corn flake crumbs on 2 flat plates or shallow pie plates. Roll hot dogs to coat evenly with ketchup; roll lightly but thoroughly in corn flake crumbs.
- Place on foil-lined baking sheet or shallow baking pan. Bake 15 minutes. Serve with additional ketchup if desired.