Italian sausage roasted pork
what you need
- 5 large garlic cloves, crushed with a press
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (18.4 ounce) whole pork tenderloins, patted dry
- 1 (14 ounce) package Del Monte Kabob Kit
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, fennel, paprika, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Rub all over both pork tenderloins and Place in a half sheet pan, spacing 2 inches apart. Scatter kabob vegetables all around, drizzle with remaining tablespoon oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until browned and a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of pork registers 145°F, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer pork and vegetables to a serving dish and drizzle pan juices all over. Let stand at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.