jolly giant meatballs
what you need
- 2 pounds ground beef chuck (80% lean)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can French-style green beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Market Pantry Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (23.75 ounce) jar Market Pantry Garden Combo Pasta Sauce
- 1 pound linguine
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, hand-mix beef, green beans, eggs, bread crumbs, Parmesan, salt and pepper until well mixed. Form into 9 baseball-sized meatballs and Place in a single layer in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake until browned and a meat thermometer inserted in center registers 165°F, about 35 minutes. Uncover, pour sauce over meatballs and bake, uncovered, 15 minutes longer. Transfer 3 meatballs to an airtight container and refrigerate for Meatball Pizza.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions. Divide among serving dishes and top with meatballs, sauce and Parmesan.
The meatballs can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 1 month.