key lime margarita pie
what you need
- 1-1/4 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 envelope of Kool-Aid Lemon Lime Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Mix pretzel crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Mix next 3 ingredients in large bowl. Whisk in 2-1/2 cups Cool Whip; pour into crust.
- Freeze 6 hours. Remove from freezer 15 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature until slightly softened. Top with remaining Cool Whip.
Make it Easy: For easier serving, dip pie plate in warm water, just to rim, for 30 sec. before removing pie slices.
Special Extra: For stronger lime flavor, stir in 2 Tbsp. lime zest with the lime juice.
Special Extra: Garnish with lime zest.