Knorr creamy shrimp alfredo
what you need
- 1 package Knorr Pasta Sides - Alfredo
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Knorr Pasta Sides - Alfredo according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes.
- Stir cooked shrimp into hot pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.
Also delicious with chicken! Substitute 1 pound boneless chicken, cut into strips, for the shrimp. No fresh spinach on hand? Feel free to use 1 (10 ounce) package thawed frozen spinach instead of baby spinach.