ladyfinger cakes with blueberries
what you need
- About 30 (3x1-inch) ladyfingers
- 4 ounces Market Pantry Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Line sides then bottoms of three 4-inch springform pans with ladyfingers, cutting to fit bottoms as necessary.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until blended. Add whipping cream and beat on high until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Spread half cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers. Top with another layer of ladyfingers. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours to set.
- Just before serving, top with berries. Remove sides of pans, tie with ribbon if desired, and serve.
For extra sparkle, try sugaring the berries. Simply toss them in 1/4 cup pasteurized egg white product. Remove a few at a time with slotted spoon, allowing excess liquid to drip off, and gently roll in 1/2 cup sugar. Spread berries on cookie sheet to dry at least 2 hours.