loaded refried beans
what you need
- 1 (16-oz.) can Market Pantry® Refried Beans
- 1 cup Market Pantry Chunky Salsa
- 1 (6-oz.) carton plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Market Pantry Mexican Blend or Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- Toppings, like shredded lettuce, sliced black olives, sliced green onions, chopped tomato and minced jalapeno pepper
- Stir together beans and salsa in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes, stirring halfway through, until very warm. Spread on serving plate or in pie plate.
- Spread with yogurt. Sprinkle with cheese and desired toppings. Serve as a side, topping or dip for chips. Refrigerate leftovers.