luscious rosa lasagna
what you need
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 jar Bertolli Alfredo Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 375 °F. Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine Sauces in medium bowl.
- Spread 1 cup sauce mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, then 1 cup sauce mixture and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 noodles, then sauce mixture and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 50 minutes. Remove foil and bake until bubbling, about 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.