mac & cheese lasagna
what you need
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare dinner as directed on package, using the light prep directions. Meanwhile, brown meat in skillet; drain.
- Spoon half the dinner into lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish; top with layers of half each sauce, meat and shredded cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Substitute 1 cup chopped leftover cooked chicken for the browned ground beef. Or, omit it for a meatless version.
Serve this main dish with a mixed green salad for a quick-and-tasty weekday meal.