mango chutney cheese puffs
what you need
- 8 ounces mango pepper cheddar or spicy gouda, shredded
- 6 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 loaf Archer Farms® Apple Fritter Bread
- Combine cheese, chutney and mayonnaise in medium bowl. Stir until mixed.
- Heat broiler. Arrange 12 slices of bread on rimmed baking sheet. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until toasted.
- Turn over bread. Top each with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture. Broil until bubbling and slightly browned, about 1 minute. Serve warm.