mango curry shrimp pizza
what you need
- 1 (2-count) package naan flatbread
- 1/3 cup Archer Farms Mango Curry Grilling Sauce
- 16 Frozen Large Cooked Shrimp thawed
- Sweet Peppers, Red & Green Onion, Cilantro To Taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Try this effortlessly exotic dish and you'll never think of pizza the same way. And it starts with the sauce. First, coat each naan with olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the mango curry. Add shrimp and brush with remaining sauce. Then dress it up with the veggies.
- Heat grill to medium. Cook over indirect heat for about 5 minutes, until the toppings are heated through. Garnish with cilantro. Serve warm.