marinated chicken bruschetta
what you need
- 3/4 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing, divided
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 ½ lbs.)
- 2 medium beefsteak tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Pour 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, onion, basil and 1/4 cup dressing in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining 1/4 cup dressing, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 12 minutes. Serve tomato Mixture over chicken.