what you need
- 2 Archer Farms Ultra Thin & Crispy Round Pizza Crusts
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Jolly Giant Meatballs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and thinly sliced
- Place an oven rack at the lowest setting. Heat oven to 450°F. Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Place 1 pizza crust on prepared sheet. Spread half of sauce on top, leaving a 1/2-inch rim. Sprinkle with half of cheese, then arrange half of meatballs slices and peppers on top.
- Bake on lowest rack until crust is browned and cheese is melted, about 13 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut into slices and serve hot.