melt in your mouth chocolate peanut butter cookies
what you need
- 1 cup SKIPPY Natural Peanut Butter Spread with Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Drop rounded teaspoons of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Do not flatten.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until cookies are puffed and cracked.
- Let stand on baking sheets 5 minutes or until firm.
- Remove and Place on to wire rack to cool completely.
Add 1/2 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips to cookie dough.