M&M'S marbled brownies
what you need
- 1 (8 ounce) box reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package brownie mix (choose directions for the cake-style brownies)
- 1 cup M&M’S Brand Chocolate Candies
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spoon 2/3 of brownie batter into a parchment-lined 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Spoon reserved cream cheese mixture over brownie batter.
- Scrape remaining brownie batter over cream cheese mixture.
- Swirl the tip of a knife through batter to make a marbled effect.
- Press M&M’S Brand Chocolate Candies into batter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes until slightly moist in the center.
- Cool completely before cutting 8x4 into 1 1/2-inch squares.