M&M’S white chocolate peanut butter crispy bars
what you need
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 5 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 can frosting of your choice
- 1 bag M&M'S Brand White Chocolate Candies
- Melt butter, mini marshmallows and peanut butter together under low heat or in microwave (about 45 seconds).
- Stir in puffed rice cereal until completely coated then spread in greased pan.
- Cut out shapes with cookie cutter and decorate with frosting and M&M’S Brand White Chocolate Candies.