Chips Ahoy: molten-chocolate surprise
what you need
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 12 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on high minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Beat whole eggs, yolks, sugar and flour with whisk until well blended. Gradually beat into chocolate Mixture.
- Line muffin pan cups with paper liners; spray with cooking spray. Place cookie, upside-down, on bottom of each cup; cover with batter.
- Bake minutes or until cakes are firm around edges but still soft in centers. Cool in pan minute. Carefully remove cakes from pan. Invert into dessert dishes; remove paper liners. Serve topped with whipped topping.
Batter can be prepared ahead of time. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to Serve, pour batter evenly over cookies in prepared muffin cups and Bake as directed.