moosey moose cupcakes
what you need
- 12 prepared cupcakes (already baked)
- White frosting (ready to spread or homemade)
- Green or red food coloring
- 12 Hershey's Peppermint Bark Bells
- 12 small pretzel twists
- 24 Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 12 red Hershey-ets Candy Coated Milk Chocolates
- Prepare and cool cupcakes. Set aside about 2 tablespoons frosting; tint remaining frosting desired shade of green or pink with food coloring. Frost cupcakes.
- Remove wrappers from candy bells. Place a candy bell on its side in the center of each cupcake.
- Cut each pretzel into 2 identical halves by cutting between the upper curves. Position pretzel halves behind wide end of bell and push lightly into frosting to form antlers.
- Use reserved white frosting to attach 2 small chocolate chips for eyes and red candy nose.
Bring the holidays to life in a fun and delicious way with Hershey's Moosey Moose Cupcakes. Fun for any family or party.
Perfect for parties, celebrations, and sharing among friends.