no-bake cherry thumbprints
what you need
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup Archer Farms Raw Almonds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Simply Balanced Classic Muesli Cereal
- 40 Simply Balanced Dried Montmorency Cherries
- In a food processor, pulse dates, almonds, cocoa powder, salt and 2 tablespoons water until smooth. Add cereal and pulse until just incorporated.
- Form mixture in 1/2-inch (teaspoonful) balls and transfer to a wax paper-lined cookie sheet, spacing 1/2 inch apart.
- Gently press a cherry into each ball. Refrigerate until firm.
The thumbprints can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.