no-bake rocky pie
what you need
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 quarts pumpkin ice cream, softened
- 1 cup Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped Planters Mixed Nuts
- In a food processor, process 24 of the Oreo cookies until finely crushed. Pour in the butter and pulse until combined.
- Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate and press in Place. Refrigerate 1 hour or until cold.
- Crush 5 more Oreos and mix together with the ice cream, mini-marshmallows and nuts.
- Transfer to the piecrust, smooth and freeze until firm.
- Top with Reddi-wip and the remaining Oreo cookies.