oven baked alfredo penne & cheese
what you need
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 jar Bertolli Alfredo Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Combine ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese and egg in medium bowl; set aside.
- Toss hot penne with sauce in large bowl. Stir in cheese mixture. Turn into 11 x 7-inch baking dish, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake covered 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake until bread crumbs are golden brown and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.