peach raspberry swirl smoothie
what you need
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Unsweetened Original Almond Breeze Almond milk
- 1 cup frozen, unsweetened peaches, partially thawed
- 1 packet no-calorie sweetener (such as stevia), optional
- 1 cup frozen, unsweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- Blend Almond Breeze, peaches and sweetener until smooth. Pour a little more than half (about 1-1/4 cups) into a measuring cup or similar container.
- Blend raspberries with peach smoothie remaining in blender until smooth. Pulse blender and add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water, if necessary, to help blend. Pour both flavors into glass at the same time; swirl with a straw.
Kick up the flavor by adding a bit of mint or ginger.